06 September, 2008

The Blue Penny is Dead! Long Live the Blue Penny

Dear Few & Faithful readers: The Blue Penny is now closed. The website, http://www.thebluepenny.com/ is no longer active as my various business projects such as selling Miessence and beeswax candles have come to an end. I've learned a lot in this endeavor least being that I am not a wily business tycoon.

That being said, I still hope to someday open up my dream urban cafe and call it The Blue Penny Cafe. I wish it to be fresh, organic vegetarian with vegetables and herbs and flowers being intensely grown on the premises. Some day, some day.

In the meantime, I am working as a organic vegetarian chef at a terrific preschool in the Sacramento area, and starting up a new project working with recycled materials. I've a new blog which you can check out the latest progress at: http://www.secondstory-sactown.com/.

Please stay tuned and stay in touch, I'd love to hear from you.

Here's to all of our efforts in making this world a better place.

As the chinese proverb goes: A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.

Here's to your first step.

Sincerely,
RQ Bella
The Blue Penny

No comments: