1) Walk the Walk. For short trips, try getting out of your cars and make yourself mobile the old-fashioned way-- using your legs. You save on gas, and get the added benefit of actually connecting to your neighborhood. It's cheap, it's easy, it's fun!
2) Switch your Bulbs. Just by switching one regular light bulb for a energy saving CFL, you can make your future bright.
3) Reduce, Re-use, Recycle. Use less, use it more often, and use it again.
C'mon peeps, you know the drill.
4) Ditch the Bleach. Throw out your old whitening (but toxic) stand-by and utilize non-toxic alternatives. For starters, try bi-carb soda, hydrogen peroxcide and lemon juice.
5) Eat Your Vegetables. Choose Organics in the produce aisle, or better yet, grow them yourself!